Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm either extremely stressed or depressed because I'm having very bad memory problems (too many examples to list), extremely short concentration span, I don't feel like talking to people lately, I feel extremely irritable, I've got mood swings, I've got feelings of anxiety all the time, I worry about my relationship with people, I've got very low self confidence, extreme difficulty in making decisions, I always think too much about my problems.

Its strange how I don't feel like talking much to people lately. I either don't respond to conversations or have trouble maintaining a conversation such that I end up saying stupid things.

Sorry to those who had to tolerate my late or short responses, or things I say which seem as though I don't care.


Here's something interesting, I'm always confused about being an introvert or extrovert, now I'm certain I'm an Introvert.

Some introverts aren't stereotypically shy and can strike up conversations with anyone. These introverts enjoy talking and listening to people, and going to parties and events. But most introverts would rather be at home. Introverts can find small talk easy but tiring – and sometimes boring. They'd rather have meaningful conversations about the depths of human souls and minds, but find few opportunities (those aren't your usual conversations at water coolers or dinner parties!).

How introverts communicate

highly sensitive person in love are overly cautious AND overly intense.
Characteristics of highly sensitve people.
(I think I'm obviously highly sensitive)
Diff between being Highly sensitive, introverts, extroverts

Signs of depression

.... I just spent 3 hours reading articles.

No comments: